If you see some strange characters in the orders data confirmation step of importing orders, just like below, it could be that your csv file isn’t UTF-8 encoded.
Here is the Notepad method to save the CSV file in UTF-8 encoding. Please reimport once done.
- Open the CSV file with Notepad.
- Navigate to File > Save As option. A screenshot of the menu is as shown below:
- Next, select the location to the file. The Save As window appears as shown below:
- Select the Save as type option as All Files(*.*).
- Specify the file name with .csv extension.
- From Encoding drop-down list, select UTF-8 option.
- Click Save to save the file.