Lou Patrick Mackay (OPAWAPO DESIGNS ) is an Artist from Cebu, Philippines. He has been passionate about art and design from a young age and claims it will always be a part of him! He is known for creating sketch-like designs that communicate on a visual, intellectual and emotional level, he is also highly skilled in Graphic Design, Web Design and Web Programming.
Artist style of work
1：How long have been designing your own work?
– Its been 4 fun years!
2：How do you come up with the ideas for your designs?
– I usually play around with nature/animals/skulls…and sometimes, I just mixed everything up as long as it makes sense..haha
3: What are the main features of your artworks、designs?
– Skulls, Animals and Nature
4：What inspire you to start your own type of decision?
– It started out as a hobby until I started uploading my works on Online stores and got royalties from it which from time-to-time became my freelance job.
5：Which one or series is your favorite design?
6:How do you feel about using art to create business?
-Its fun and it enhance my creativity
7:Do you love any other interests expect arts?
8:I noticed you have big quantity fans ,Which age most like your work?
– I really don’t have any idea..haha..I guess? any age will do.
9:Will you ever stop designing?
10:What do you think about Forudesigns?
– It has great features and LOTS OF AWESOME PRODUCTS!!!
11:What is the reason that you will join us ？
-? Expanding my fans.
12:What is your best selling products at Forudesigns?
– Hmm..The Animal Section.
13:What is your expectation for Forudesigns？
– To be promoted as part of Forudesigns.
14:How do you feel when you see your designs on different people?
– It makes me smile and proud.